March 1, 2013

Hello world!

Finally!! I can cross "thelittlebow blog" item off my to-do list today.. It is something that has been on my list for a long time. With this blog, I hope to share my little world with the big big world.


These few days I have been busy giving my store a new look and I am so happy to say that it is done. This is the first time I designed something using Adobe and I really like how it turned out! I hope you guys would feel happy looking at it too.
When thelittlebow first started out, I wanted to name it 'myhappylittlethings' - but came to know the name was taken. I wanted to create a place where I could find and share the simplicity joy in life with others, where happiness is enjoying the little things in life. So I created a bright yellow fish with a pink bow and the pink bow will always remind me.. that happiness can be found in the little things :) And thelittlebow was born.




thelittlebow store header today

thelittlebow store header before

thelittlebow store header in the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment