November 21, 2014

Pop a point color pencil

We just love the stacking multi-color pop-a-point color pencil! It reminds me of my childhood. I remember when I was little I would beg and beg and beg my mom to buy me a few pop-a-point color pencils for me to 'display' in my pencil case. They come with a few colors and I would keep them so carefully. I treasure them so much I hardly use them. That is how much I love stationery when I was growing up! Each pencil comes with blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, yellow.. and we'd have to keep popping the colors to reach the one that we want. Sometimes we exchange it with our friends too. Back then.. happiness is really just a new color pencil J


Were pop-a-point color pencil part of your school supply arsenal back in the day?




No comments:

Post a Comment