March 4, 2013

Handmade birthday card

Last Saturday was Kaylee's classmate, Gia's Birthday. We chose a present for her and decided to draw her a birthday card instead of buying one. I used to make cards for my friends, in my teen years (and that's a long time ago!) and I haven't done it since... I was quite surprised it turned out well!

Today while I was waiting to drop Kaylee off at school, Gia's mom walked over to let me know how much she loves the card and she is going to frame it. She said it is one of those things that she saves as a keepsake. I was filled with joy and was touched by her appreciation. She asked if I am an artist? and I said no.. but she sure made me feel like one!
                                                         (\(\
Thank you Kristen! I'm a Happy Bunny (^.^)
                                                        ('') ('')

 Card for Gia

That's Koala + Spidey at the party 


No comments:

Post a Comment